Wednesday, November 11, 2015

DigiTrains 3.0 on Play

This release has a new feature for Hungarian users, the Station announcements. With this you can play station announcements used in Hungary on railway stations. You can select the words or phrases from drop down lists and play certain announcements based on your train movement, type, platform, etc.



I would be happy to provide this feature in other languages, especially in english and german, but for this I would need help from local people to provide the logic (proper word order) and the sounds. Please let me know if you can help: digitrains.app@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hélio, good morning, i can help with my language, portuguese. Just tell me how I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact me on digitrains.app@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete